My highlighters #1: The Body Shop Brush on Radiance


One of my key aims when I'm wearing make-up is to make myself look more awake, alert and healthy. My favourite trick to achieve this is to use highlighter. I usually apply it to the tops of my cheekbones, and often also work it upwards to my temples to draw attention to my eyes.

I'm going to be bold and say that this is my favourite from my little collection of highlighters: It's called Brush on Radiance, from The Body Shop.


I love that it has different coloured pearls. They give a pretty decent shimmer to the skin - If you're after something sheer and glowy, this may be ever so slightly too glittery for you. But, as we all know, I love glitter, and the tiny, tiny glitter particles in this give the perfect amount of radiance that I'm after. For me, this is the perfect everyday highlighter - I don't leave the house without it!


Do you like to wear highlighter as well? What are some of your favourites?

xx Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment