Your Personal Colour Palette | Part 2


If you missed last week's post explaining the concept behind your Personal Colour Palette, you can take a peek here.

This week we're applying the same concept to create an evening make up look.

And we're using my face as an example again :)


Here I've gone for a similar peachy-pink toned blush as last time. On my eyes, I've combined a chocolate brown (a similar colour to my eyes) with a golden bronze (like my hair colour). And finally, on my lips I've got a swipe of a dark orange lip crayon.


So there you have it - My trick to using make up colours that will always compliment the colour tones that are naturally in your face and hair.

Have you given this trick a try? If you have, I'd love to know how you went! Send me a photo or let me know in the comments :)

xx Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment