Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2014


I've always been super picky with the kind of diaries I use - They have always had to have been a week-to-a-page and with the times during the day (9am, 10am...) all written in for me. Yep, really finnicky stuff!

But of course, this meant that I had to always go with boring diaries. None of the pretty ones ever met all my 'criteria'.

But now that I'm working full time and not studying, my days are usually pretty stock-standard. I don't have as many appointments each day as I used to. So I don't need all the times written in and I don't need so much room to write.

So I decided to branch out a bit this year and get a really pretty diary! Yay!




This year's Frankie Magazine Daily Journal was actually one of the first diaries I looked at late last year when I was shopping for a 2014 diary. And it instantly warmed my heart. The design is just simply delightful, and these days writing appointments in my diary has become one of life's little joys :)



The diary also has come cute little shopping lists you can pull out to take on errands. There are also some cute stickers (!), postcards, room for addresses and even a spot to list all your friends and family's birthdays.

So overall, this is one of the sweetest purchases I've made recently - Super handy and cute to boot!


Have you bought a 2014 diary yet? Are you as picky as me when it comes to diaries?

xx Bec




No comments:

Post a Comment