My current favourite nail polishes


I am absolutely obsessed with nailpolish! I constantly have polish on my nails (both fingers and toes) and my collection is ever growing. It's become a sort of weekly ritual for me to paint my nails - I find it really relaxing and uplifting to change my nail colour with my mood.

Here are my current absolute favourites in my collection!

Newest nailpolishes
Meet some of the newest additions to my collection - I bought these beauties in Urban Outfitters on my recent trip to the USA, and I just love them! I've already worn them heaps.

L-R: Urban Outfitters nailpolishes in Cocktail & Smush

Neautrals
Oh my, do I love me a neutral shade! I have to say, as much as I love bright nailpolishes, I just keep going back to creams, beiges and browns. I wear a lot of white and cream coloured clothes, so these kind of polishes go with so much.

L-R: Borghese polishes in Luna Pearl & Biscotto Beige, Butter London polish in Yummy Mummy

Pastels
One of my best friends bought me this coral pink Essie nail polish for my birthday last year, and in case you haven't noticed my blog name, coral is one of my favourite colours! After my neautrals, these three are the shades I wear the most - This baby blue one is so cute.

L-R: Essie polish in Tart Deco, NYC Color polish in Blue Bird, Beauty Style polish in Tokyo Tangerine

Ulta 3
This brand is going to get it's own section, because I just love it so much! These beauties cost only $3, which is an absolute steal in Australia, where cosmetics in general are quite pricey. For what they're worth, I think they're awesome - They have a pretty wide range of colours, and they seem to add new shades regularly.

L-R: Ulta 3 polishes in Carrot Top, French Nude & Crystallina

Glitter
This is only a tiny selection of my glitter polishes - For some reason, I am just obsessed with glitter. The Sally Hansen polish is so dense with glitter, that with two coats of it, my nails are totally covered in sparkles - No base colour required! The Ulta 3 gold polish looks really lovely just painted on the tips of my nails.

L-R: Ulta 3 polish in Gold Digger, Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Colour in Razzle Dazzle 

Minis
These cute little polishes came in a limited edition OPI set, called Little Romantics. I just had to include them because they're so sweet. These two look really pretty layered over the top of each other.

L-R: OPI polishes in Sweet Heart & Princesses Rule!

What are your absolute favourite nailpolishes? Do you have any of these ones yourself?

xx Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment